Centre for Employment for People with Disabilities (CEPD) is a nonprofit organization established to facilitate the employment of disabled people through training, coaching, awareness raising, advocacy and consultancy service to encourage employers to hire People with Disabilities (PWDs) so that they can contribute meaningfully to national development
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities as far as employment is concerned.
- To educate, train and coach PWDs for the job market
- To sensitize employers on the capabilities of PWDs and their special needs
- To train disabled people on the job to be able to manage disability at the workplace
- To conduct research into disability related issues as a basis for evidence – based advocacy and policy analysis
- Train and sensitize service providers on disability issues