Partnership underpins the delivery of all CEPD’s activities.
We work with numerous partners at national, regional and local level from the public, private and third sectors, successfully addressing a range of key areas across service delivery, policy development and campaigning.
Our diverse range of partners share one thing in common; a passion and commitment to work together to make a real difference to individuals and communities through the provision of tailored, sustainable employment solutions. And to achieve this, each partnership is underpinned by an agreement which enables us to build a framework for operating to the highest standards of best practice.
The following organizations are our partners
- Ghana Federation Of Disability Organizations
- Media Revolution“
- Ghana Paralympic Committee
- Talent Hour For PWDs
- Abrantie School Of Cosmetology
- Lesdep – Livelihood Empowerment And Skills Development Program
- Children In Worship Foundation
- Masloc – Micro-finance And Small Loan Centre